Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Hunter-Gathers vs Agriculture
Transcript of Hunter-Gathers vs Agriculture
Less risk of poison
Good chance of having food
More food for everyone
Free time to experiment with new inventions
Hunter-Gatherers VS Agriculture
In the end, farmers had more pros than they did cons. The Hunter-gatherers had far more cons. So we decided that farmers had a better lifestyle than hunter-gatherers, and an easier life in ways.
By: Anis Robinson & Kyra Laurel
Pros & Cons
Followed animals (always had food)
Skilled in Hunting
Protein from meat
Had a good diet
Pros & Cons
Hunter-Gatherers never settled for long & would always move with their herd of food, which made them nomadic.
Farmers settled down, stayed in one place, and lived in little permanent houses.
Could have died on the hunt
Could have gathered poisonous food
Could have gathered stuff that made you sick
Could have lost the animals they were chasing
Was always risky, never 100% if they would catch their food.
Could have droughts
A lot of prolonged work
Chance of the crops dying