Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theocracy vs. absolute monarchy
Transcript of Theocracy vs. absolute monarchy
one family that is in all control
of the whole entire country. aadsf as for The king decides if
he follows the laws or not. After the king has
died there heir takes
there place. The king makes
all of the laws and decides
if he follows them or not as for is a leader for religious
purposes A good example is
ancient Egypt They picked a pharoah
because they thought
that he was a god. If there was ever a natural
disaster or a drought the pharoah
would be the one blamed. Absolute Monarch and Theocracy Are run very
similar but chosen in different
ways By Charlie Rocci An example for
is Leichtenstein It has been an
absolute monarchy until recently