Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Global Leadership and Culture
Transcript of Global Leadership and Culture
- He divided the students into three groups 1st Meeting - Horrible atmosphere, everyone is bored
- Alexandra wanted to be a leader and devided
roles of group, nobody accept it
- 1st meeting finished soon - No Idea, any solution International group 2nd Meeting - Hanna has Idea make a rules
- Jirani coming late
- Alexandra devides roles
- Situation is worse Worries of students - Everyone feels bad
- Ngoc is annoyed
- Jirani does not respect Alexandra
- Jirani dislike when someone pushes Analyse role of leadership Alexandra - Russia Jirani - Nigeria Ngoc - Vietnam Jirani - Marketing, Hanna - Creative, Ngoc - CEO, Diego - Administrator, Alexandra - Project leader Hanna: I wanted to do Marketing strategy
Ngoc: I don´t want to be CEO I wanted to be Creative I want to be CEO Ok, everyone has a role. Now do your task ! Diego - Mexico Hanna - Finland 3rd Meeting - Jirani did not want to come to meeting
- Nobody has completed tasks
- Diego told he wanted to be Creative
- For Hanna and Ngoc is difficult to do it Alexandra dictates to do it for to the next meeting and did not want to change roles ! Meeting with Mikko - Alexandra told Mikko about group problem
- Nobody does anything I have something more important ... Morning of the presentation - Nobody did not prepare anything
- Nobody knew what to do
- Group failed Mikko & Warren - Mikko told problem in his group
- Warren showed him Math Method
- Difference between nationality Five same figures means the same nationality
Five different figures means different capabilities New Meeting - Analyse internal situation
- Clash of nationalities
- Clarification of the situation
- New roles in the team I will do Marketing I will Creative and take care of Website I will be CEO and Present I would like be TeamLeader Another place will be better for me Celebrating
& Presentation - Alexandra proposed joined dinner
- Everyone did assigned task
- The group has enjoyed success Great job Team ! :( Created by
Bc. Petr Czilling