Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Porcinis Pronto
- Employees Obstacle 1 Obstacle 2 Obstacle 3 Start Porcini's If They expand to Fast Casual? Porcini's Pronto Jason Glasgow-Jackson
Isaac Reyes Stakeholders at stake! Best out of the three?...
Syndication!!! - Loss of quality?
- Loss of customers?
- Loss of perceived value?
- Loss of the brand? - Upscale Italian Restaurant
- 23 locations
- Full-service chain
- Wants to expand?
- To grow fast or not to grow fast?
Franchise Syndication Self Financing - Complete control
- 6% pre-tax profit - High cost
- Limited Capital
- Slow growth rate Pros Cons Pros Cons - Limited liability
- Growth with speed - High cost of legal fees Pros Cons - Everything under contract
- One model, multiple locations
- Low liability
- 2% pre-tax profit margin - loss of quality
- not a household name
- not much of a profit Chris Shawn Jason - Complete control over business
- Ability to free up capital Risks Involved It ain't broke don't fix it. Profitability! The End Isaac - Why not grow slow?
- Stay true to family-owned Italian concept
- Maintain the quality and keep customers
- Keep calm and grow on