Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Porcinis Pronto
- Employees Obstacle 1 Obstacle 2 Obstacle 3 Start Porcini's If They expand to Fast Casual? Porcini's Pronto Jason Glasgow-Jackson
Isaac Reyes Stakeholders at stake! Best out of the three?...
Syndication!!! - Loss of quality?
- Loss of customers?
- Loss of perceived value?
- Loss of the brand? - Upscale Italian Restaurant
- 23 locations
- Full-service chain
- Wants to expand?
- To grow fast or not to grow fast?
Franchise Syndication Self Financing - Complete control
- 6% pre-tax profit - High cost
- Limited Capital
- Slow growth rate Pros Cons Pros Cons - Limited liability
- Growth with speed - High cost of legal fees Pros Cons - Everything under contract
- One model, multiple locations
- Low liability
- 2% pre-tax profit margin - loss of quality
- not a household name
- not much of a profit Chris Shawn Jason - Complete control over business
- Ability to free up capital Risks Involved It ain't broke don't fix it. Profitability! The End Isaac - Why not grow slow?
- Stay true to family-owned Italian concept
- Maintain the quality and keep customers
- Keep calm and grow on