Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sorrento 3D - International Business
Transcript of Sorrento 3D - International Business
Rachel Barr, Olivia Bellon, Alysha Hurd,
Rhapsodie McClintick, Brittany Woodring Financial Sustainable Equitable Bearable Viable Social Environmental Placemark information on Google Earth for the following potential focuses:
Beaches and ports
Your tourist attractions
360 degree viewing along with 3D tours
Shops with 360 viewing that allow for easy online shopping access Benefitting Sorrento Environmental Financial Final Goals 64%
I would like to stay at an
upscale or luxury hotel if
the price is right Goals and Objectives
• List 5-year goals.
• List objectives and the means by which you will measure success
• Describe your financial model.
• Outline your method for determining pricing.
• List requirements for the following resources:
• Sales and marketing personnel
• Computers, communications, and other technologies
• Raw materials
• Product development
• Special services to clients More job opportunities if tourism increases, quality of life improves because more people are employed & making money Google 3D Comparison Sorrento 57%
It is important to me
that I recognize a brand
I am considering booking travel with 64%
I would like to stay at an
upscale or luxury hotel if
the price is right 66%
I plan to spend more time shopping round/researching
before booking travel because finding value for my money is important to me Consumer Benefits
Leisure Travelers Increasingly Seek Travel Value
vs. 55% in 2011 vs. 59% in 2011
http://ssl.gstatic.com/think/docs/the-2012-traveler_research-studies.pdf Consumers increase the value of Sorrentine Business
Consumer Expectations & Needs w/ Tourism
- Travelers Research Travel Online in Many Ways
- Business Expectations & Needs from Tourism Social-People
– Anybody and Everybody
• Small Business- Online hit growth/ Consumer
• Large Business- Sustainable Benefits Environmental- Earth Internet and Search: 83% of leisure travellers and 76% of business travellers plan online. Leisure travellers turn to search engines to plan travel online (96% have started their hotel planning with search); business travellers rely more heavily on supplier sites. Financial- Money Internet and Search:
83% of leisure travellers and 76% of business travellers plan online.
Leisure travellers turn to search engines to plan travel online (96% have started their hotel planning with search); business travellers rely more heavily on supplier sites.
http://www.newmediatrendwatch.com/markets-by-country/17-usa/126-online-travel-market Benefits for Business
Larger customer flow and recognition. Sorrento Businesses Needs Coliseum Present Google 3D explain types of support they could give (money, gift in kind, specific examples)
conclusion - hopefully getting support Necessities to Complete Project A contrast for Google 3D Get Involved Today Our Promotion of Your Business Advertising Cost Reduction for Your Business Your Contribution Placemark 3D Building Virtual Tour References Calin Gurau, (2008) "Integrated online marketing communication: implementation and management", Journal of Communication Management, Vol. 12 Iss: 2, pp.169 - 184. Retrieved April 4, 2013. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journals.htm?articleid=1723335&show=html
Guerrini, Lisa. (2008). Sustainable Tourism- Best Practice From Italy. Ezinearticles.com. Retrieved April 4, 2013, from http://ezinearticles.com/?Sustainable-Tourism---Best-Practice-From-Italy&id=1069093
Henrikson, Jenise (2011). "The Growth of Social Media: An Infographic" Retrieved April 4, 2013. http://www.searchenginejournal.com/the-growth-of-social-media-an-infographic/32788/
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_362/1233814589W4m1Cg.jpg. Retrieved April 4, 1013.
Pohle, G. & Hittner, J. (2012). Attaining sustainable growth through
corporate social responsibility. IBM Institute for Business Value. Retrieved April 6, 2013, from http://www-935.ibm.com/services/us/gbs/bus/pdf/gbe03019-usen-02.pdf
Singh, Ashbindu & Anthony Michelle. "UNEP’s Atlas of our Changing Environment" Retrieved April 4, 2013. http://www.google.com/earth/outreach/stories/unep.html
(Unknown). (2012). The Traveler’s Road to Decision. Google and Ipsos MediaCT. Retrieved March 23, 2013, from http://ssl.gstatic.com/think/docs/the-2012-traveler_research-studies.pdf
Vadmind. (Unknown). (?). Tourism Italy Map Rank, Bing Images. Retrieved April 8, 2013, from http://it.bing.com/images/search?q=Tourism+Italy+map+rank&qs=n&form=QBIR&pq=tourism+italy+map+rank&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=&&id=C78D19286D3B0887B8E284B1E0F817FAA0EED46F&selectedIndex=0#view=detail&id=C78D19286D3B0887B8E284B1E0F817FAA0EED46F&selectedIndex=0 Panorama How You Can Become Involved Larger internet bandwidth
24/7 facility Larger internet bandwidth
24/7 facility 3D Building example from Alfred State Architecture student