Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
The action releases the shell when you pull the trigger. The Chamber
The chamber on a shotgun holds the shells when they are not being fired. The Muzzle
The muzzle is a tube structure that sends the pellets down range. The Bead
The bead on a shotgun is the
sight. Whats the different parts on a shotgun from today than from the past? The Stock
The stock is a very important prop to help you aim and help the recoal on the shotgun. The Trigger The trigger releases the hammer. The Hammer
The hammer hits the primer on a shell and sends the pellets down the muzzle. The Muzzle
The muzzle is a tube structure that sends the pellets down range. http://footage.shutterstock.com/clip-3466958-stock-footage-hd-shot-with-a-shotgun.html