Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of March 13th
Notebook Clear out
1. Take any unnecessary work from trimester 2 out of you folder and throw away or bring home.
2. Receive any extra graded work to be added to your portfolio.
3. Answer these next two questions to be handed in to MR. Barber
A- What are your goals this last trimester in Science
B- Anything else you may be interested in learning??
Zygote- The fertilized egg and has the correct amount of DNA and chromosomes for normal human development.
M: In your seat
V: Review Questions for Coins
PAY ATTENTION TO VIDEO!
Diploid Cell- Contains pairs of chromosomes.
Has all 46 Chromosomes
Haploid Cell- Contains a single chromosome
Has 23 Chromosomes (Our gametes)
The process in which a parent cell divides into two or more daughter cells.
They're two types