Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to re-design student lockers by Alan
Transcript of How to re-design student lockers by Alan
Talking about problems and useful things
Let's do a Brainstorming
Organize a stand-up using post-it with some Students, Designers and Furniture Artisans
lockers with final design
Look at the source and situations
- Look how the students use the lockers
- Inspect the lockers and try to find their main features and problems.
Talk with students about problems and good thing about lockers
Try to understand the problems and features and talk again trying to identify the real problems
Identifying useful ideas
Create a backlogs of useful ideas for the users (students)
Prioritize the ideas
Take some features by priority
Select a group of ideas and features to be developed
Create a Prototype
Test and get student opinions
Is it OK the prototype?
Redefine some features and refine