Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Time Management
1) Time is limited
2) Accomplish more with less effort
3) Make better decisions
4) Be more successful
5) Reduce stress
6) Produce higher quality work
Creating a Daily To- Do List
- Make a new list each day
- Prioritize tasks on your to-do list
- Cross off tasks as you complete them
Getting the Right Things Done. (n.d.). Retrieved from My Time Management: http://www.mytimemanagement.com/time-management-students.html
How to Make a Schedule. (n.d.). Retrieved from Oberlin College and Conservatory: https://new.oberlin.edu/office/student-academic-services/make-schedule.dot
Smart Tips. (n.d.). Retrieved from The University of Chicago: http://counseling.uchicago.edu/page/smart-tips
Why Time Management is Important. (n.d.). Retrieved from Appointment Plus: https://www.appointment-plus.com/articles/why_time_management_is_important.php
Creating a Weekly Schedule
- fill in everything that happens regularly each week such as classes, work, meetings, sleep, studying, gym, etc...
- print out a copy of your schedule each week with the reoccuring events already included
- add in any events specific to that week such as appointments, plans with friends, etc...
Sample To Do List
= take a break
= invigorate yourself
= plan your study space
= set your priorities
- Assign a priority of A, B or C to each task
- Make tasks as specific as possible
College of Professional Studies
Jamie Sebastian, Academic Advisor
Weekly Schedule Tips
- use time before or after class to review course material
- schedule time for exercise and meals
- plan ahead for long-term assignments
- maintain flexibility and balance
- schedule free time
TIME LOCATION ACTIVITY
7:00 - 8:30 home Get up. Breakfast. Leave for campus by 8 AM.
8:30 - 9:00 Library - 3rd floor Review history lecture notes
9:30 - 11:00 campus History class
11:15 - 1:15 campus Biology lab (take insect collection)
1:15 - 2:30 home Lunch and rest
2:30 - 3:30 Library Check out library books for term paper (Get 6 references)
3:30 - 5:30 home
Peet's Coffee & Tea Pick up cleaning. Meet Tom for coffee.
5:30 - 6:30 home Dinner and cleanup
6:30 - 8:30 Library - 3rd floor History - read chapters 5 & 6
Survey chapters, read summaries (one hour)
Underline by section, review underlining. (one hour)
8:30 - 10:30 Library - 3rd floor Spanish - study chapter 4
Study grammar (half hour)
Make flash cards (half hour)
Write out exercises (one hour)
10:30 Head for home