Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SANDSTORMS
General types of Sandstorms:
1- Movable Sandstorms.
That comes from outside of KSA as Iraq and desert of Egypt.
2- Raised Sandstorms. its local .
Specific types of Sandstorms:
Map showing the sandstorm
What Sandstorm Is?
-It gets very hard to breathe.
-suffocation and maybe even blindness! (if you keep your eyes open to long and sometimes just if you have your eye open.)
-Dust particles can transfer serious types of bacteria more than 40% which can reach into the human lung when inhaled .
- lead to the injury of human acute lung inflammation.
- asthma attacks for asthmatics.
-heart disease .
- allergic rhinitis symptoms. sandstorms can get inside your vents and any other openings in your house if you do not block them off correctly.. That is why sandstorms can effect people’s lives.
TIMES OF SANDSTORMS HAPPENS:
*Sand storms happens usually in the summer.
*Sandstorms can destroy property and hurt people.
Effects of Sandstorm
Sandstorms can effect people’s lives in many different ways. Sandstorms can dry up water, people, plants, and anything that contains water Also, it can cause suffocation and maybe even blindness! (if you keep your eyes open to long and sometimes just if you have your eye open.)
Sandstorms is a meteorological
phenomenon common in Arid and semiarid regions.caused by strong winds blowing over loose soil or sand, and picking up so much of that material that visibility is greatly reduced. The widespread abundance of loose sand in deserts makes them the most common locations for sandstorms to form.
is not happening only in the middle of the desert. They happen in any dry area and the most affected places are the east and the center of KSA.
HOW KSA AVOID THE SANDSTORMS
a couple years ago a lot of villages in Al-Ahsaa city was suffering from sand encroachment, so on 1963, the government found an idea to reduce the sand encroachment by implement a Vegetation.
Nowadays the project of Vegetation is succeed and becomes one of a big local park in Al-Hasaa cause it is have a lot of different and big trees is looks like a Forest in the desert.
The area of Vegetation is up to 4,500 hectares.
Some tips and solutions