Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lean Startup
Start Up SIMPLE TRUTH:
Most new Products Fail Why: They run out of money before they run into money Solution: The Lean Start Up
Apply the Scientific Method to
entrepreneur management ie-Validated Learning
Pivot or Persevere? Minimum Viable Product 1) Build 2) Measure 3) Learn Starting a Business is Filled with Uncertainty Via Via 5 Minute Most companies fail because they ask the wrong question Lean Start Up Process Build Decision Lean Start Up Toolbox Validated Learning Minimum Viable Product A Change in Strategy not Vision Innovative Accounting Recognize the Value
of Learning Build Just Enough to
Get Measurable Feedback Repeat as Quickly as Possible and as Often as Necessary