Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anger
YOUR ANGER ?
Noura Alhenaki | 434200959
Salma Saleh Ali | 434200159
Gamar Aldossry | 434203049
Yara Abdulhamed | 434201608
- reduce your ability to reason.
- make you act in impulsive, dangerous ways.
- lead to depression.
- cause physical problems like headaches, stomachaches, and ulcers.
But there's ..
- give you a sense of control.
- take away your fear.
- focus your attention.
- fill you with energy.
- make you willing to take risks.
SO, own your
Have you ever lost your temper?
Did you yell and scream or want to hit someone?
Anger is basically a FEELING.
It's OK to be angry at times,but anger must be released in the right way.
What is anger ?
Anger management is the
process of taking action
and deal with your anger in a
ANGER MANAGEMENT ?
Get to know 2 or 3 of
your body's signs of tension.
These are your
Anger can fuel competition, art, and activism. So don't ignore your anger--make it useful!
Read what these angry people have to say:
Dealing With Anger
How Do You React?
that is safely expressed and mobilized can invoke the passion and power to grow. In order to process anger it is helpful to begin by expressing the energy of anger in a
, in a
, or through your
Anger is the texture of ______.
It sounds like ________,
looks like ______________, tastes like_____________,
and it smells of _______.
Write it down
Start an anger journal
Write a Letter to Someone You Hate and be anger from him/her, and then Don't Send It
“Bitterness is like cancer.
It eats upon the host.
But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.”
Writer, Political Philosopher
“Anger is the prelude to courage.”
Civil Rights Activist
“Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything.
They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.”
"In times of great stress or adversity, it's always best to keep busy, to plow your anger and your energy into something positive."
Walk on it
Target Archery & Bowling
Hold little finger
Channel your anger energy
to physical exercise
233cal / 10min