Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Microteach
Managing a Business Event
Steps to Successful Events Management
Twenty Minute Task
Identify 3 risks and propose solutions
What did you feel was the issue most likely to prevent the event being planned efficiently?
To introduce the business event planning process
To introduce risk management
To identify a variety of business events
To discuss the event management process
To participate in an event planning task
To introduce learners to business event planning
What Type of Events Do Businesses Hold?
Aims and Objectives
1. Taking Control
Lines of Communication
Agreeing event schedule
Holding the event
Not time to sit back and relax!
Reporting - lessons learned
Risk Identification Task