Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should Whale Hunting Be Allowed?
Transcript of Should Whale Hunting Be Allowed?
Whale deaths over the years
There are 1,500 to 2,500 whales killed each year from whale hunting
How whales are killed
Why Does Whaling Happen?
All of the whales parts were used for example
Eskimos moved to Greenland to grow their own vegetables. Whale meat became the three main meals of the day. Whale blubber provided energy and vitamins A, C and D.
Toothed Whales are carnivorous and as their name implies they have teeth that allow them to easily hunt their prey.
Baleen Whales make up the majority of them. They have a sieve structure in the jaw area that allows them to easily filter food out of water.
I have changed the words in the text so that the whole audience can understand it
I have also added images so the audience stay interested.
Whales are killed inhumanly by harsh fisher men. To kill a whale most fisher men use harpoons which stab into to the whale and kill them slowly
This diagram shows how many whales have been killed over the years