Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using DI University
Transcript of Using DI University
As you finish each module and pass the test about it, you will be granted a diploma. Please print it and, if possible, send a copy to your DI school coordinator.
Whatever volunteer job you will perform, please remember you will need to bring the diploma to the tournaments.
1. Go to www.idodi.org and find the links to DI University. You can find them on the upper orange bar or scrolling down to the section named Educators, Parents and Volunteers.
2. Once you click DI University link, it will direct you to the following page where you will have to log in. You will need to read the Volunteer Code of Conduct and agree to be able to continue.
For Unregistered users
If you are not a registered user, please follow the steps on this page. Fill in only necessary information.
If you are not a registered user
please click here
Once you are registered you will be able to access the DI University Training Modules page. Here, you will be able to choose the module according to your needs. Click on it and start studying and reviewing everything you need to know for the position you will volunteer this year. At the end of each module, you will be asked to take and pass a test, don´t worry...you have several opportunities to pass it.