Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Cooking SWJCS
Cooking together with your family can be so much fun and you can learn new things. You can taste new foods, learn about nutrition, and practice reading and math skills when you read directions and measure ingredients.
By: Destani Harmon
Thank you for reading my Prezi. I hope you like it.
Hot dogs they're yummy. They smell good. Why do you like them?
Just remember you can't eat this.
Tip Number 1
Thanks for reading this.
SWJCS Star Productions
Here is a cooking video.
Before you begin cooking, you need to choose your recipe and get all of the stuff you need to make it.
Tip Number 2
You always want to wash your hands before you start cooking so that you don't get the food dirty.
Make sure that you let your parents deal with sharp things.
If you can't reach the counter make sure you get a stool you can stand on.
Tip number 4
Always make sure your parent is watching you when your cooking.