Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Indiana
49F - 58F
It rains evenly throughout the year.
The average snow fall is 22 inches.
The average wind speed is 8 mph.
Indiana is a good place to race,
When you do you have to wear a helmet to protect your face.
You might see a cardinal in a tulip tree,
Or go and see a honeybee.
The point is that Indiana is cool,
And all the people there rule.
State Bird: Cardinal
State Flower: Peony
State Tree: Tulip Tree
State Stone: Solem Limestone
State Motto: The Crossroads of America
The Indiana Landmarks Center is in Indianapolis.
The Huddleston Farmhouse is a site to see how people lived 100 years ago.
In Varaestay each May, guests gather here to celebrate Derby day.
The Morris-Buttler House has so much magnificent architecture.
Dec. 11, 1816
1702-1703 Queen Anne's war ended the Spain presence.
1865 - The abolishment of slavery.
1732 the first permanent settlement is fortified Vincennes.
1911 the first Indy 500 car race takes place.