Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Lord Farquaad
been terrified of seeing Gingy and that
is the only reason that he commited these
crimes. Certainly, Lord Farquaad is not responsible for his actions and should be cleared of all charges. Mrs. Muffin died of mis diagnosed by Dr. House and lord Farquaad had been sobbing and crying. He was on depression pills and once he finshed one bottle he felt better but got perscribed more. Dr. House had given him the wrong medication that makes people act out and harm each other. It was Dr. hosue that had
made Mr. Farquaad asualt Gingy and was responsible for this whole trial. Also, when Mrs. Muffin got sick she went to see the best docter she could afford. But sadly, that is not a very good docter.