Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
What is special about our Moon?
The Moon is covered with craters.
crater- a bowl shaped dip in the land
How has the Moon changed?
TV footage from the
1969 Moon Landing
Why does the Moon change its shape?
So, what are the
phases of the Moon?
More footage from the 1969 Moon landing.
What do Annie and Moby have to say about the Moon?
The Moon goes through phases
and looks different every night.
phases- a sequence of different events
How does the Moon look different in these pictures?
The Moon is dark and you cannot see it!
We are starting to see the Moon!
We can see half of the Moon.
We can see over half of the Moon.
We can see one whole side of the Moon.
The Moon is starting to disappear, but we can still see more than half of it.
We can see half of the Moon, but it is still disappearing.
The Moon is almost gone, but we can still see a little bit of it.
Then is starts all over again!
So, what causes the phases of the Moon?
As the Moon revolves, or goes around the Earth, it reflects light from the Sun. Only the side of the Moon facing the Sun reflects light. The other side is dark.