Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MDEHN Presentation
Improve the health of Marylanders by minimizing exposures to environmental threats and toxic chemicals Maryland Environmental Health Network Environmentally mediated diseases Our Routes of Action The 2013 Maryland Children's Environmental Health Progress Report Policy Recommendations Adding public health representative to the Maryland Fracking Commission
Outreach to 28 schools about environmental health
Pesticide Campaign support from health voices
Advocacy committees in hospital green teams Our Results to Date Health Education Environment Human Health and Environmental Exposures Organizational
Partnerships Build Awareness Activism and Readiness for Action (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Monthly meetings
Invite us to speak Get Involved www.MdEHN.org
Rebecca Ruggles Allison Rich
Director CEH Specialist
Rebecca.Ruggles@verizon.net AlliRich@gmail.com Stay Connected