Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 1/19
stop and jot
The Constitution- 1787
What inspired the Constitution?
What was the purpose for it? Why is this ironic?
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Complete your work on your assigned chapter from Friday- work with partner that had other chapter
If you were not here, read chapter 3
Tuesday, January 19th
What was the role of justice on the plantation?
What were the central ideas from chapters 2 and 3?
What is Douglass's tone when detailing the horrors of slave life?
Were there any rules on plantations?
For whom did they apply?