Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Trail Decision 3- Mrs. Cardarella's 5th Grade GT Class
Transcript of Trail Decision 3- Mrs. Cardarella's 5th Grade GT Class
-Massacre Canyons (short trail but very dangerous)
-Long Trail (very long but not too dangerous)
-Salt Flats Trail (mysterious ending)
-Send Scouts Ahead (to choose which way to go.) So... which way should we choose? I'd rather not waste any time on this trail. Salt Flats Trail You decide to take the trail with the mysterious ending that people keep giving you mixed sentiments about. You think that it'd be best if you take a risk for a change. I for one want to see the ending of that trail. I think it'd be exciting and adventurous at the same time. But don't get me wrong. I really think this is the best way to go! I mean... think about it. Many say that it ends at a battlesight, and many say that it's a shortcut to Oregon. That choice gives us a chance to explore a new place! Send Scouts Ahead You choose to send scouts ahead on each trail and have them come back and tell you which way is the most safe. They'd tell you water supply, Indian inhabits, ect.. Uh, no. If the scouts never come back, then how will I know which way is the safest?! It wastes time and men. I don't see how this will benefit in any way. We'll have to wait for the scouts to come back... and they might not at all... First off, we have to wait VERY long for the scouts to come back (if they come back at all, that is). Then, if they come back, it'll be too late to go anywhere. The good weather would have passed by. Second, they may never come back! We'd be stuck there, waiting for them to arrive! After a while, we'd have to turn back. :( Not the best choice if you ask me. Which way will I choose...? Please comment, saying which trail YOU would take! ...And with suggestions, critiques, and/or requests on a prezi you want me to make. Thanks!