Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of JSC 2013
Junior school council 2013
What will it look like?
Create a speech
8 Grade 6's
8 Grade 5's
Working together to discuss ideas and opinions, finding solutions to different opinions, compromising, challenging limitations, demonstrating the attributes of a PYP Learner.
Attend regular meetings (the number to be decided by the JSC).
Discuss initiatives with other year levels
Be a role model for KPS students
Take action, be motivated and be willing to give your time to the
what will i be expected to do?
If you are passionate.......
...about something that can be changed at KPS
...about raising awareness about a need in the Kingsville community
...about taking action in regards to a national or global issue
and you want people to support your cause.....
JSC is for you
Use what you have learned today to create
an inspiring speech.
Talk about what you are passionate about.
What you want changed.
What you can do for KPS.
Keep it real, keep it relevant, keep it achievable.