Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ONLINE SECURITY
These are same examples of rights and responsibilities to stay safe online
rights and responsibilities of online users:
1. To not be hacked
2.To be treated fairly by others
3.To treat people fairly
WHO ARE THE
WHEN DO WE NEED ONLINE SECURITY?
WHY DO WE NEED ONLINE SECURITY?
by Adrian, Nathan and Siva
WHERE DO WE NEED IT?
Online security is to use the computers safely. You might get viruses on your computer.
To keep safe on the internet it is best not to swear or cyber bullying never do bad things on the internet.
To protect your self from cyber bulling it is important to tell a parent or a guardian when some thing hurts your feelings or others feelings on the internet.
Another way to solve cyber bulling is to stand up to your friend online
and say don't worry of what he or she thinks.Another way is to ask a smart IT man or lady to help you block some thing abuse or report if it gets really bad.
Meeting a bad person online is the worst thing that can happen to a person. Not everything on the Internet is true. There are a lot of inappropriate things on the Internet and also things that can steal your identity. Fortunately, there are things like child-safe browsers and search engines that stop you from search/browsing inappropriate thing for your age.
Loss of privacy is dangerous risk. Loss of privacy can cause identity theft and money theft. Protecting your personal information is seriously important. This includes not filling up forms from stranger or any other websites without your parent’s permission and not downloading any P2P files.
Some people pretend they are children to fool children to gather private information, so do not be fooled by anyone and NEVER give out private information to ANYONE not even your best friend.
It is also common for kids to get into online fights. Cyber bullying is a big problem for middle school children, so if anyone tries to bother you, just ignore them, and they will stop.
Peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing creates privacy problems. P2P allows people to search and download files from someone else’s files. This makes it easy for cyber criminals to spread viruses, Trojan horses, and spyware.
Computer viruses, Trojan horses, computer worms and spyware and are things cyber criminals put into your computer that can damage it very badly and also steal private information. Malware and spam are things you find on the Internet that trick you into downloading/signing up for things. They can also be rude stuff on the Internet. To get rid of viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses and spyware, ask an expert to help download anti-virus software.
And if anything like this happens to you the most important and first thing you do is to ask an expert or a parent.
A user is a person who uses a computer or network service. Users generally use a system or a software product without the technical expertise required to fully understand it.
Follow these ten instructions of how to stay secure online down below
• Always use antivirus software on your personal devices to keep your computer virus free. Just like our bodies, viruses affect our computer badly.
• Always use a firewall in your computer. A firewall is something that stops hackers from entering your computer online.
• Take your computer off the Internet if you think your computer is being hacked.
• Keep your operating systems and software up to date. This will help to protect you from any hackers.
• Never download pirated or stolen software: This type of software almost always includes some type of malware. Remember, it's illegal to steal software.
• Don't click on popup windows that tell you that your computer is infected with a virus: Antivirus software doesn't work that way.
• Be careful with email attachments: Not all email attachments are harmful, but unless you're expecting an attachment from someone you know, don't download or open it. Delete the email immediately.
• Don't use public Wi-Fi hotspots as much as possible.
• Do not use the same password for everything. Do not use easy-to-guess passwords. Use strong passwords that are at least eight characters in length and include capitals, numbers, and alternate characters.
• Beware of what kind of information you share on social media sites such as twitter, Facebook etc. Do not share Addresses (in case someone tracks you), passwords and bank account information.
• Review your mobile phone accounts for signs of fraud or charges that you didn't send messages out to scam you into responding.
You need it at home because personal computers have more security so daring hackers can hack you because you are sometimes the main target and also get more time on computer.
Because of this, you will get more chances to send idiotic emails and get hacked.
You need it while emailing because you can be fooled by malware. What is is malware? Malware and Scam is a software which is specifically designed to disrupt or damage a computer system.
HOW TO SOLVE ONLINE SECURITY
We mainly need online security all the time. Online security is at home because some one can still hack even at home no matter what that is why you have online security at home.
You need online safety outside because some one could hack you across the street.
You need online safety in the library because some one might spend hours to hack people.
You need online safety through shared computers it is the most dangerous thing im talking about in the project you can easily get hacked!!!!!
You need it while using shared computers because it is easier to be hacked or someone could steal your identity. These places include Schools and Libarys, ect.
We are linking our ERP
into rights and responsibilities
In conclusion this why we think Online Security is important