Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 1: First Impressions
Transcript of Unit 1: First Impressions
June 15, 2016
Pg. 10 - Vocab
Pg. 12 - A and B - Vocabulary
Psychology of First Impressions
Vocabulary - Questions?
Fill in outline while listening
-C, D, E, F
1. Read the first sentence
2. Cover your book
3. Tell your partner what making inferences means
A. Listen and answer
C. Takes notes and compare
Most jobs give potential hirees only 1-3 interviews before making a decision to hire them.
How is this related to our unit: First Impressions?
Are companies able to get a good idea about the hiree?
Are job applicants able to represent (show) themselves accurately?
Is this a good system for hiring potential employees? Why or why not?
If it is not good, what changes would you make?
REMEMBER: Take turns, participate, think OUTSIDE of what you know, ask questions!
What is summarizing?
Pg. 6 - Check answers