Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Getting Started with Evernote
Transcript of Getting Started with Evernote
first note! The Third Step Sync The Final Step Use Evernote everyday for everything! Questions? Getting Started With Evernote Note Notebook Sync Account An Evernote note can capture just about anything...
and much more! Sync ensures that your note is shared across all of your devices. At home...
Create grocery and shopping lists
Research on a prospect
Clipping new ideas from suppliers
Client sales call notes and then follow up/next steps after meeting
iPad & i Phone Windows Phone Android Blackberry Mac Windows PC Organize Notebooks
Tags www.evernote.com Step 1 - Install Evernote and create your account.
Step 2 - Create your first note!
Step 3 - Sync and organize!
Step 4 - Use Evernote everyday! View videos and guides
Find different tools and resources
Access Evernote on the Web www.evernote.com > To install on your Mac or PC