Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Internationally Protected Zones of the Ocean
Transcript of Internationally Protected Zones of the Ocean
By: Adon Wolff, Dylan Swanson, and Colter Yett
Only one percent of the Ocean is protected.
A coral reef archipelligo in PIPA protects of one of the last intact oceanic coral archipelligo ecosystems on Earth.
Kiribati, a small Pacific island nation in the Pheonix Islands, established
the world's largest marine protected area on Jan. 30, 2008.
The world's largest marine protected area is called the Pheonix Islands Protected Area(PIPA).
The Pheonix Islands are located near the Equator in the Central Pacifc between Hawaii and Fiji. They form an archipelligo hundreds of miles long.
Map Of Ocean: