Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Theories pf Factors Affecting Motivation
Transcript of Theories pf Factors Affecting Motivation
Theories of Factors Affecting Motivation
- attribution theory
- self-efficacy theory
- self-determination & self-regulation theory
- goal theory
- choice theory
- Marlow's hierarchy of needs
This theory explains that we attribute our successes or failures or other events to several factors
Self-determination & Self- regulation theories
Students are more likely to be intrinsically motivated when they believe they can determine their learning goals and relate their learning
Is a biological theory that suggests we are born with specific needs that we are genetically instructed to satisfy. All of our behavior represents our best attempt at any moment to satisfy our basic needs or genetic instructions
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
Based on Maslow's theory a satisfied need is not a strong motivator but an unsatisfied need is
Is the belief that one has the necessary capabilities to perform a task, fulfill role expectations, or meet a challenging situation successfully
desire to acquire additional knowledge or master new skills