Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Yemen 2.0
in a post Arab Spring context and create a direct channel between them and decision makers.
The project will enhance Youth capability, knowledge and enable them to share their ideas and become and effective stakeholders in the decision making processes. Project Pillars Yemen Enlightenment Debate
Yemen 2020 – Crowdsourcing a Vision
Ideas Interactive Sphere "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." Project Influence? "Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." Mill Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights Project Human rights and Democracy aspects? - Empower Yemeni Youth and enhance their capabilities, knowledge and enable them to share their ideas
- Raise youth voices and bridge between them and decision makers.
-Create a platform with comprehensive information and topics on Yemen Thanks For Your Attention! Feedback? Ibrahim Mothana