Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Big Fish Qupte Analysis
Transcript of Big Fish Qupte Analysis
many times that he becomes the
stories. They live on after him,
and in that way he becomes immortal Stories bring memories of Ed back.
He makes you think of the stories.
Other people tell the stories.
His stories will live on. Our interpretation "...I might choose the fancy version. But that's just me..."
Not that one. The real story. Did he ever tell you that? Qoute Number 2 Our Interpretation Sometimes it's better to tell fantasy than the truth.
Ed exaggerated the most important stories.
Conclusion Reality isn't always better than fantasy.
People have different perspectives in life.