Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rachel Roy Presentation
Transcript of Rachel Roy Presentation
Mixed racial ancestry (Dutch and Indian)
Attended Columbia Union College Majoring in Liberal Arts
Has two daughters with Damon Dash Background First job: Contempo Clothing
Worked as a stylist, Creative Director, Designer.
launched Rachel Roy in 2005
2nd line : "RACHEL Rachel Roy" Clothing Rachel's aesthetic is very clean and modern.
In her designs she prefers to use prints such as:
Animal, Tie-dye, Painterly prints.
Collections are available at retailers
Macy's, Saks fifth avenue, Bergdorf Goodman,
and Nordstrom. Things to know Rachel loves Print mixing
Creative and modern designs
She is most proud of styling First Lady Michelle Obama.
In 2007 Rachel was inducted into the CFDA
(Council of Fashion Designers of America)
Shares Collaborations with Singer Estelle and model Jessica Stam. 2013 Fashion Presentation Influences Draws inspiration from:
Vanity Fair Editor Amy Fine Collins
Lauren Santo Domingo Collections