Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is Procedural Text?
Transcript of What is Procedural Text?
Materials: a list of items needed in order to complete the process, usually listed in order of use
Method: the way in which the process will be completed, AKA steps taken
Evaluation: the measurement or assessment of how successful the procedure was Procedural Text Language The text is usually:
Written in the simple present tense
Focuses on generalized people rather than a specific person (you take, you chop, etc.)
Uses action verbs (cut, fold, twist, measure)
Linking words to do with time (first, when, then)
Detailed information on how (carefully, in a pan) where (from the top, in the oven) and when (after it has been mixed)
Detailed factual description (shape, size, color) On a sheet of paper draw a square,
triangle, rectangle, and a circle. Does your picture look like this? How To Manuals Recipes Projects