Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
World War 1 WebQuest
Transcript of World War 1 WebQuest
used in WWI) However, "Little Willie" could only go two miles per hour in a real battlefield setting Originally intended to have certain standards such as:
-ability to withstand small arms fire
-have two machine guns
- its lowest speed- 4 miles per hour "Little Willie" 1a) Causes Of WWI General Schlieffen- man responsible for the Schlieffen Plan - Schlieffen Plan- to kick France out of WWI Triple Entente- included Britian, France, and Russia and was opposite of Triple Alliance Triple Alliance- the alliance between Italy, Germany, and Austria-Hungary 1c) Causes of WWI Zimmermann Telegram- sent to Mexico by Germany
It talks about the giving of the U.S. territory 4c) Weapons Flamethrowers Kleinflammenwerfer- small and meant for one person to to wield Grossflammenwerfer- Big and was not appropriately wielded by one soldier 'Twas possible for the cylinders that held gas to combust A flamethrower being used Another flamethrower being used 3) America Comes In 1st Russian Revolution- made Russia democratic 2nd Russian Revolution- caused the withdraw of Russia from the war Vladimir Lenin-Leader of the Bolsheviks Karl Marx- a main person in socialism Treaty of Breast-Litovsk- treaty between Germany and Russia that led to Russia's withdraw from the war Wilson was pressured jointo war by forces like: 1st Russian Revolution, etc. Militarism-the reason that multiple treaties, etc. were violated Alliances- tied, eventually a lot of Europe, into war Imperialism- coutries competed their empires Nationalism- made the world come to war Wilson finally went to war after Zimmermann Telegram The Lusitania- a ship sunk by Germany, had a lot of Americans on it "An Internet History of The Great War." World War I. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan.
2013."Firstworldwar.com." First World War.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan.
"History on the Net Main Page." History on the Net Main Page. N.p., n.d.
Web. 30 Jan. 2013.
"Spartacus Educational." Spartacus Educational. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Jan.
"Topics Covered on This Site." History Learning Site. N.p., n.d. Web. 30
"United States American History." United States American History. N.p.,
n.d. Web. 30 Jan. 2013.
The Lusitania Archduke Franz Ferdinand Vladimir Lenin