Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basic English Lesson# 2
Transcript of Basic English Lesson# 2
Countries and Nationalities
The Verb TO BE
Q & A
Conclusion Agenda: Homework Noun .......? Let´s Review Class #1 Adjective......? Verb......? Article......? LET´S PRACTICE C_A_R CHAIR _L_Y PLAY B_ _ U_I_ _L BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES AND NATIONALITIES Listen and Practice Take notes about the different Countries and Nationalities FUN WITH FLAGS MEXICO Mexican Spanish GREECE Greek Greek JAPAN Japanese Japanese BRAZIL Brazilian Portuguese Vocabulary Hi
See you later
See you soon
See you around
Bye, bye Greetings and Take Leavings INTRODUCTION PHRASES Nice to meet you
A pleasure to meet you
Glad to meet you
Say hi to
Say hello to I´m Sorry
Say it again
You´re welcome Common Phrases What
How Interrogative Words THE VERB TO BE Present Time AM , IS , ARE I am
It is We are
They are Contractions I’m. You´re, He´s, She´s, It´s, We´re, They´re. Q & A