Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
This "action" continues up to now. 4* "But it's been no bed of roses"
6* "I've been walking in the same way as I did"
7* Song: Gotten
Slash ft. Adam Levine 1* " What I've done" The time of the action
isn't so important, but
the action itself is. We use it to emphasize the 'duration'
of something that started in the past and continues up to now. Present Perfect Continuous
Subject + have /has been + verb (ing) + complement Subject + have/has + Past participle + complement. "I've been saving, these last words for one last miracle, but now I'm not sure..." Lucky - Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
The Wanted - Chasing the Sun Queen - We are the champions Adele - Hometown Glory Linkin Park - What I've done