Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Money Cycles
Supplier and Manufacturer 2. There Must Be a Customer 3. Customer Always Pays 4. The Business that supplies Products or Service must add Value! 5. To be in Business the process must Repeat Every Business is ALWAYS Exchanging exchanging: Verb Giving one thing and receiving another (esp. in similiar type and perceived value) in return Exchange Cycles Time, Energy, Product, Money Business Flow Manufacture Service Supplier Time Energy Customer Money Money Cycles "In" "Between" "Out" "Around" Money Coming Money Rests in the "Vault" waiting to move at the Business' Command "Between" Transactions "IN" From Money Moving "Out" Too Wealth is created by the flow of money that returns to the Cycle.
"IN" with Greater Volumes and Lesser Cost Golden Rules Of Business The Money Highway is always in constant motion