Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Managing Risks that Accompany Developments in IT
Transcript of Managing Risks that Accompany Developments in IT
Sabotage of Communications
Intellectual Property Theft
Denial of Service Attacks
Access Control Methods
Secure Payment Systems
Diverting Financial Assets
Credit Card Fraud
Ecommerce - the Dark Side
Criminals can easily pass around money
attacks on wireless telecommunications
Copying or using material without permission of owner
Managing the Risks of IT Development
block unauthorised material and dangerous attacks
Secure wireless networks
dangers of phishing spam
Padlocks for Secure Sites
Plan needed to ensure electronic information is backed up
Backup Plans and Procedures
Formal Disaster Recovery Plan
How to recover important information
What documents should be saved and how
Plan for backing up ALL data