Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biochemistry
Matter Leads to SC.912.L.18.12 Atom: Atmos-unable to be cut
basic unit of matter
protons (+), neutrons, electrons (-) Element one type of atom C =Element
Symbol atomic number (6)= number of protons and eletrons Compound Chemical comination of two or more elements
Properties different than individual elements
Molecule is the smallest unit of most compounds Bonds Ionic
electrons are transferred
atoms become + or - (ions) Covalent
two electrons are shared
two atoms join by covalent bond = molecule Protons +11
Charge 0 Protons +17
Charge 0 Protons +11
Charge +1 Protons +17