Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
animal farm project
Transcript of animal farm project
Robert M. animal farm project George Orwell year written was
1943–1944, in London. date of first publication · 1946 Animal Farm is based on the Russian Revolution of 1917 1.czar nicholas 2 gave up his throne and was replaced by lenin and the bolsheviks five facts about the russsian revolution this story took place in British farm near Willingdon setting 2.lenin was a fan of karl marx and the principals of communism. 3.lenin's reign instituted communism in what was now known as the U.S.S.R. (the soviet union) 4. stalin rose to power in direct opposition to the ideals of trotsky 5.trosky tried to stage a rebellion but was unsuccessful and ended up being run out of the country Themes are the fundamental and often universal ideas explored in a literary work. theme All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.
how this quote is revenant to the story is by how at first all the animals were equal at first by later on thing starting changeing quote
1.Behavior that is characteristic of or appropriate to animals, particularly in being physical and instinctive.
2.Religious worship of or concerning animals. definition of animalism 1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed. with sheets
5. No animal shall drink alcohol. to excess
6. No animal shall kill any other animal. without cause
7. All animals are equal. but some animals are more equal than others animal farm 7 commandments before and after climax · In Chapter V, Napoleon runs Snowball off the farm with his trained pack of dogs and declares that the power to make decisions for the farm will be exercised solely by the pigs.
The "resolution" is that the pigs took over the farm completely and became Manor Farm again, forming an alliance with the nearby farmers and enslaving the rest of the farm animals.The point being a criticism of Communism, where the ideal is that everyone in the society is equal, but that in practice, in the Soviet Union, some people are more equal than others. I.e.: there will always be a ruling class even in classless societies and that class is not going to give up its power. In order to maintain his power in the Soviet Union, Stalin killed more people than Hitler did. plot feature