Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Using Technology in ELT
Transcript of Using Technology in ELT
- Cole M. 2009, ‘Using Wiki technology to support student engagement: Lessons from the trenches.’, Computers & Education, Vol. 52, pp.141-146.
- Jones, P 2007, ‘When a wiki is the way: Exploring the use of a wiki in a constructively aligned learning design.’, <http://ascilite.org.au/conferences/singapore07/procs/jones-p.pdf>.
- McLoughlin, C & Lee, M J W 2007, ‘Social software and participatory learning: Extending pedagogical choices with technology affordances in the Web 2.0 era", <http://www.ascilite.org.au/conferences/singapore07/procs/mcloughlin.pdf>, pp.664-675.
- Tudor, I 2003, ‘Learning to live with complexity: towards an ecological perspective on language teaching.’, System, vol.31, pp.1-12. References the context... Spot the difference http://ronmader.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/technology/ images from http://www.google.com/doodles/douglas-adams-61st-birthday