Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Using Technology in ELT
Transcript of Using Technology in ELT
- Cole M. 2009, ‘Using Wiki technology to support student engagement: Lessons from the trenches.’, Computers & Education, Vol. 52, pp.141-146.
- Jones, P 2007, ‘When a wiki is the way: Exploring the use of a wiki in a constructively aligned learning design.’, <http://ascilite.org.au/conferences/singapore07/procs/jones-p.pdf>.
- McLoughlin, C & Lee, M J W 2007, ‘Social software and participatory learning: Extending pedagogical choices with technology affordances in the Web 2.0 era", <http://www.ascilite.org.au/conferences/singapore07/procs/mcloughlin.pdf>, pp.664-675.
- Tudor, I 2003, ‘Learning to live with complexity: towards an ecological perspective on language teaching.’, System, vol.31, pp.1-12. References the context... Spot the difference http://ronmader.wordpress.com/2012/08/22/technology/ images from http://www.google.com/doodles/douglas-adams-61st-birthday