Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mother's Day
and behind every good kid is a GREAT MOM.
I'd choose you
and your heart understands
when we need a
As I get older, we may argue more, but my love for you only GROWS.
Any woman can be a
but it takes someone special
to be called...
Your arms are always wide open
she loves and supports us in everything we do...
Whatever we call her,
we cannot deny the fact that...
whenever we need
Many women have done
as my friend.
If I did not have you as my
All that I
or hope to
I owe to you,
From May 7th, 1996 to May 11, 2014, exactly 6579 days have past; that is 157 896 hours, or 9 473 760 minutes that I have been alive, and I have never known a life without you... nor can I image one.
And as I get older, and plan to soon leave Waterford...
for all you've done, all you continue to do, and all that I know you will do in the future.
Enjoy your day, Mom.
No one deserves it more.