Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My ideal neighborhood
Transcript of My ideal neighborhood
surrounded by the beautiful canals, IT doesn't have any noise
GIETHOORN, A HISTORIC VILLAGE IN HOLLAND
By: Vuong Ngoc Quynh Lan
My Ideal Neighborhood
you can visit the whole village in a small boat and enjoy the quiet and peaceful atmosphere here.
you can also walk or go by bicycle along 50 small bridges across the canals.
In the winter, the canals will became perfect ice-court.
almost the houses here are thatched and surrounded by the water, which makes them more graceful and look like beautiful islands.
IT HAS A PRIMARY AND A SECONDARY SCHOOL.
AND A SMALL TRADITIONAL CLINIC
there isn't any means of transport so you don't need to care about the pollution and the weather is always fresh and dry.
finally, the people here are so lovely and friendly.
THIS is a perfect place for you to live long.