Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
When Creating Rainmaking
Transcript of When Creating Rainmaking
- When everyone is a consultant no-one is
- Why should I use you if you look and talk and speak like everyone else?
- Consultancy of today is rapidly becoming a commodity
- Marketing in a commodity-world is tricky
- You have to stand out, have something to say, have something to give
- Consultancy firms as well as individual consultants that are good on this will do well
Reality is in the middle
"Its not rocket Science. Expertice sell by itself - So what is your Real Expertice?
"There is a reason why consultancy companies have marketing departments and sales people"...
What is achieved here?
Does he know what he is doing?
Does he know why he is doing it?
What does This LinkedIn-expert Really say about networking?
Why is this Podium created?
Does this CEO know what he is doing?
How much of Consultancy bascis is in transition?
I bet my head off:
You will do great!
Is there an art even in Cold Calling?
These People have Trained
....But what do they do, and why?
"I dont know anything about Luck. Just that the more I train the more lucky I get"
Running from, versus to, Training Opportunities
Do you See The difference?
Marketing "as learning"
is a strong model!
There is a huge difference between good and bad attention...what was his basic mistake?
Let us ask our parentes if it was the internet that invented "Networking"
Go up early, work hard, go to bed late
- Marketing is like every profession: Training matters
Or as in "Fame": We start by paying in sweat!
William Spetz have done loooot of videos.
But What if:
- I teach you "to much"?
- I talk over your head?
- I tell what you already know?
- I talk and you dont understand?
- You get bored?
- I dont engage you?
- I try to force you to learn?
- And i OVER-SELL?
Your intention behind calling!
Know your audience!
Gazillions of "Tricks" worth learning exist
- Never on toilet without work
- How to shake hand
- It is different from beeing right and having right. And making people wanting you to be right?
- The first 30 seconds Matter!
-Two people at same meeting
- No Over/Underdress
- It is seriously difficult to be loved by everyone (if trying that to hard you might end-up beeing hated by everyone)
- If you have nothing to say, be quiet
- Break rules,,,,sometimes...but not always
- Become better on what you are good at and take help from others on stuff you are bad at!
- Your shoes
- No Serifs on PPT
- Count 3 and 7
- Ethos, Logos, Pathos
- Oneliners, Pictures in heads
- Pictures remain
- The opponents brain constantly conclude (Pelle Metar)
- Jobs "By the way"
- Find your own Gadgets (I myself use music)
"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."
One out of few Really relevant suggestions:
- Your own way is the trick!
- Be good in being you
Setting the scene
accepting the scene
What scene are you?
- Big stage, small stage, media?
- Intense, listener?
- PPT vs No PPT at all
- Pushy, soft?
- First, Last, Middle?
Some options: Opera/Hard Rock/Family/Academic Conferences/Blues/Melodifestivalen/Football Arena/The Bar/The office/Airports/Museum/School/Playgrounds/Movies/Walk in the Park/Rostrums/Radio/Facebook/Blogs
Love-affairs and personal friends are great trainingplaces
- You don´t create friends by needing them at the beginning
- You give...then you get
- The more you give, the more you get
- Networks of people do not exist without people
- Numbers seldom counts
- Pretend seldom works (in Sweden)
- If you are not interested in people then skip it and leave it to others
- Sales of "Knowledge" is a moving target
- Yesterdays knowledge have 0 value!
- Yesterdays methods are in transition due to Digitalization
Todays cold-calling is not only calling:
- It is E-mailing (Overcrowded soon)
- SMS (Robots soon)
- Social Media (The art of chatting, not to long, not to short)
- But Same Intention needed
What do people try to do on LinkedIn?
Teaching in order to create a position and increase demand.
- More than 50 % of advertising is now on the net, particular Mobile and Social Media. Who are the future winners?
- 20 % of the users run Facebook, 80 % eat it. Who are the future winners?
- Social Media is totally owned by women. Who are the future winners?
- The new Podium is already Mobile Social Media, Blogging etc. Who are the future winners?
Lets find the differences....
Does it matter how we look?
Does anyone care?
Does it matter how I look?
Does anyone care?
Does marketing and sales matter?
Does anyone care?
simple real life test on social media. Try: www.lundstromsvag5b.wordpress.com
- Then have a look on web-statistics...not possible with a report
- Could be done with a white paper/ppt/Personal profile etc?
- Will be done?
- Is aleady being done?
- Check in Prezi for this Prezi! ;-)
Is there a need?
Can we help you?
We think there is a need!
We can help you!
(A new Concept, a method, a reference...)
- Writing proposals
For hours, days, weeks, years
Who x How x What = !
How about start creating your
THE BEST MARKEtING-ADVICE EVER!
You are impossible to beat
But it is a life-time-journey to become great being you!
Contacting, Podium, CV, Networking etc...
Same goes for
What song are you?
Dont forget Ally McBeal
HiQ = Backyard Babies
Netlight = ?
Accenture, Sweco, Tyrens = ?
Wingårds Arkitekter = ?
And there is a actually
great op. to create new positions
It comes back to technology
Loosin connection means?
No "g" right?
Setting up meetings
During a meeting
can make it?
Find a Scene