Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of T1 Advisory
Strands - Approaches to Learning & CGC
Self Management Skills
Grade Level Team Leaders
Grade Level Team Leaders will work with class advisors to create an age-appropriate program based on student needs.
Purpose of Advisory
Tutorial House Advisory is a program composed of activities, reflections and actions designed to better support the students, and inspired by the UNIS Mission and Guiding Principles.
These are a few of the subjects that we will be covering in our advisory sessions this year:
Introduction to Tutorial House and the transition from Middle School
Self and time management skills
Social, emotional health
Consent and sex education
T1 Key Players
Grade Level Team Leader - Laura Parkes
Counselors - Dennis Lacey
TH Psychologist - Dr. Amy Horowitz
Service Learning Coordinator - Erin Threfall
Facilitator of our pastoral program.
Advocate for students in linking with our Students Support and Success Team.
Service Learning Project facilitator