Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of arduino_intro
HOW DOES AN ARDUINO LOOK?
1........Takes a lot of complications away -
bootloader, IDE, language (based on C/C++)
2.........Lots of different models
(Hardware & Software)
HOW TO BEGIN.....???
* runs only once
* called repeatedly
pinMode(pin , mode)
digitalWrite(pin , HIGH/LOW)
Lets light an led using arduino....
What all do we need?
What is PWM??
-> A digital square wave
-> Constant frequency
-> The fraction of time it remains ON
varies -- 0-100%
Calculating Duty cycle
pwm(analog) value= duty cycle x 255
To correct errors
Visual interface b/w microcontroller and PC
-> Serial monitor
-> Serial port
NOW YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN....
USB A to B cable
* Serial.begin(baud rate)
eg: analogWrite(9,pwm value);