Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of FRACTIONS!
What is a fraction?
The numerator, the top number, tells how many equal parts are being considered.
names parts of a whole or part of a group.
The denominator, the bottom number, tells how many equal parts in the whole or group.
Jamie brought a batch of pies to a potluck dinner. Each pie was cut into 6 equal pieces. After dinner, there were 3 5/6 pies left over. What is 3 5/6 as an improper fraction?
I know this because 3x6=18 and 18+5=23, so,23 is your numerator and 6 is your denominator.
Created by: Emily Roberts and Hayley Wethington
A mixed number is a whole number and a proper fraction combined.
Thank you for your time watching this prezi!
Have a GREAAAAT DAY!
because at Taylorsville we're GREAT!
How to convert a mixed number into an improper fraction
as an improper fraction is