Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Treaty Of Utrecht
Transcript of Treaty Of Utrecht
come to terms in Oct 1711. This was signed
the agreement in London. After the signing of the Treaty,
France continued to be at war
with Emperor Charles VI and
Holy Roman Empire until
1714. The territorial provisions
did not go as Britain
wouldve liked. But
The Treaty of Utrecht was
already signed. The Treaty of Utrecht comprises a series of individual peace treaties
rather than a single document, signed by the belligerents in the War of Spanish Succession, in the Dutch city of Utrecht in March and April 1713.