Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Spelling Words
Ben Franklin was a delegate for Pennsylvania.
I know some one who belongs to a militia.
I fought with a militia.
It's the continental drift.
I was in the continental congress.
You can show disloyalty to the crown
You were disloyal.
I can vanquish the world.
I did not vanquish the world.
You can prevail.
How do you prevail?
I can remain to have allegiance.
Do you have allegiance?
Use a quotation in it.
How do you use a quotation.
We wrote the Declaration of Independence to be free.
Thomas Jefferson stayed up to late to write the Declaration late at night.
I am a citizen.
I was a citizen of Germany.
I do not want to suffocate.
Do you know anyone who has suffocated?
I am never tyranny.
Are you tyranny?
I typed a document.
The document was printed.
I had a celebration.
The whole world was celebrating
I had to sepparate from him.
He had to separate too.
I want liberty!
Give me liberty!