Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Design Thinking - Egüés Emprende
Transcript of Design Thinking - Egüés Emprende
1.- Bring prepared questions
2.- Take notes o record the interview
3.- Start introducing yourself
4.- Listening is as important as talking
5.- Ask open-ended, non-leading questions
6.- Be curious and ask "why?" often
7.- Ask for stories about concrete events
8.- Don´t be afraid of silence
"Bonus points" if you observe someone in action.
RAPID PROTOTYPING TECHNIQUES
Building physical objects
(STAKEHOLDER).........NEEDS A WAY TO.......BECAUSE.....
More than one
Not too narrow not too broad
• Don’t get attached to your prototype
• Do NOT sell your idea
• Let the tester experience the prototype
• Capture the feedback
• Be open to unexpected outcomes and misunderstandings
7 RULES FOR A GOOD BRAINSTORMING
1) All the ideas are good ideas. DON´T judge.
2) Encourage crazy ideas
3) Build on other's ideas
4) Focus on the topic
5) One conversation
6) Be visual
7) As much as possible