Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Puns
Did you hear about the
who fell into a lens grinder and made a
a guitar, but you can't
Why is it so wet in England? Because many kings and queens have
Why can a man never starve in the Great Desert? Because he can eat the
Play on words
words with multiple meanings
(A blind man picked up a hammer and
phrases of multiple words that can have more than one meaning
(Where do you find giant snails? At the ends of the giant's fingers.)
Fork in the Road
The tables have been turned
5 Questions and 5 treats:
#1. What is a pun?
#2. Is this a visual pun? If so, why?
#3. Can you give a new example of a pun?
#4. Is this a pun? If so, why?
#5. What makes this a pun?
Without geometry, life is pointless.
I used to be a teacher, but found I didn't have enough class.